Thursday, January 14, 2010

Past six months

Just have to say... these are the biggest paper clips ever!
Since August of 2009, I have been involved with the Rotary Youth Exchange program. I went through the application process in September, and got accepted to study abroad in SWITZERLAND! I found this out last Sunday afternoon.


I had a my first outbound Rotary conference in October. I met a lot of new people and made a lot of new friends. Since October, I had a conference in November for the show I'm in with about 20 other exchange students. We are going to perform at a few different conferences including the Rotary International conference in Chicago next month. There will be representatives from all over the world there. My outbound group already received and finished our first assignment of reading a book and writing our paper about it. Now that we all know where we are going, we have our big country assignment to do. It has to be ten pages covering different topics about our host countries. My next conference is for the show in two weeks from Thursday to Sunday!

4 comments: